Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Couple of Things

There will not be much blogging this next week or so. Tomorrow, I have a work event that goes all hours for the next three days then Sunday I need to do a massive clean of my apartment and car because my parents are coming to visit for a week. So I will be super busy though hopefully collecting blog ideas to share when I get back.

For now, enjoy the full-length trailer of Tangled, Walt Disney Animation's next film release. I am not as excited for this one as I was for The Princess and the Frog but still, it looks like a continuation in the right direction for my favorite company.

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Okay, I have to say that I think this movie's actually going to be funnier than the other ones, especially the horse, and you know I don't like horses all that much.

Unknown said...

Hey Krissy just stopping by, I need to come more often, too much to read in some of the blogs for me to totally catch up but hey excited for the movie as well:-)

Unknown said...

Hey Krissy just stopping by, I need to come more often, too much to read in some of the blogs for me to totally catch up but hey excited for the movie as well:-)